Connection Manager for Android
Connection Manager for Android 📱 help you detect when the device is connected to a network or lost connection right inside your game.
- Detect when the device is connected to a network
- Detect when the network connection is lost.
- Receive updates when the network’s capabilities are updated ( wifi, cellular, ethernet, signal strength and etc )
You can easily detect the current connection state of your device. Easy to use with well documented code and documentation!
With this asset you can listen for connectivity changes of user’s Android device with a few lines of code.
- Register a connectivity listener
- Subscribe for different kind of callbacks:
- OnNetworkAvailable - when device is connected to a network
- OnNetworkLost - when network connection is lost
- OnCapabilitiesChanged - when networks capablities are updated
- OnConnectedToInternet - when the device has actual internet connection
- Retrieve information about the active network.
- Remove the listener once you are done to prevent leaks.
If you have any questions, request or something isn’t working please send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org